OldIce Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanFTW's Mod Application [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

DanFTW's Mod Application [Accepted] Empty DanFTW's Mod Application [Accepted]

Post by DanFTW Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Title of the application - Daniel’s application

InGameName: DanFTW

Gender (yes, we must know): Male

Where are you from: Philippines Butuan City, But Moved To UK When I Was 1-2 Years Old

What languages do you speak: English, Tiny Bit French, And Very Basic Spanish

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm 11, I love airplanes, and building them in MC, I've been playing MC since I was 8, but been watching it on YT since I was about 6-7 Years old. (Yogscast, NerdCubed)

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days: I could/can be on almost everyday (depending on homework) about 1-6 Hours (also Depends)

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless): 9.2

Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: Yes, I've owned about 3-4 servers, and been mod on about 2 servers and Head-Moderator on 1 server (all of them shutdown)

What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on OldIceCraft: DragoNugget, He has been such a great person and really Inspired me to apply for Staff Smile

Why should we choose you to become a Moderator: This is a tough question, I know alot on commands and that, and as a Ex-Staff "Member" I find it "easy" to catch hackers, for one example is someone using MobAura, you would spawn like a zombie or somethinb behind him and see if he would just spin around in a second. If you want more ideas I would be fine to make a document on that E-Mail @ rt.copplestone@gmail.com

In what ways could you positively contribute to the community: Help people out, advertise the server, Donate things to people

Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important: This is very important, because I do not want the server people to go mental and start breaking the rules, then the server just goes down

Any additional informational you'd like to add: My name is Daniel Smile

DanFTW
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

DanFTW's Mod Application [Accepted] Empty Re: DanFTW's Mod Application [Accepted]

Post by DragoNugget Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Nice Apply bruh .
Nice English .
You are good guy . Got Good behavior and you are so much active .
This is the first nice apply i see since i made a lot of servers
I'm Positive
Waiting Our Owner (Old_Alphabet) Vote and Opinion
DragoNugget
DragoNugget
Admin
Admin

http://oldicecraft.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

DanFTW's Mod Application [Accepted] Empty Re: DanFTW's Mod Application [Accepted]

Post by DanFTW Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:26 pm

Thxs DragoNugget Smile

DanFTW
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by old_Alphabet Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:53 am

Accepted

old_Alphabet
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DragoNugget Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Locked And Moved to Accepted Applications
DragoNugget
DragoNugget
Admin
Admin

http://oldicecraft.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down